Monday, July 18, 2011

Thesis papers

Are you looking for someone to edit/proofread your thesis paper? If so, look no further.

I offer proofreading/editing services at $3-$5 per page, well below what some online companies offer. In addition, I will give you a 2nd read-through if you have to make revisions after I've done my first edit.

I use Track Changes functions and have no problem discussing any issues that may arise from my suggestions. I specialize in APA style and refer to the latest edition (6th, as of July 18, 2011).

Check out my Testimonials page to read what some of my thesis clients have to say about my work.

I am exacting, I am meticulous, and I will clean up your paper and make it as perfect as possible.                                                                             

Contact me for a quote.

~Rebecca
(image by grietgriet, courtesy of morgueFile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment